Weekend Outlook March 29-31, 2013
- The Rogers Historical Museum in Rogers, AR, will hold a roundtable lovers and collectors this afternoon (3/29) at 1. Rick Parker will talk about his restoration of a painting from the museum’s collection. To learn more, 479-621-1154.
- Kids in sixth through 12thgrades are invited to Teen Friday Nights tonight (3/29) at 6 at the Library Station. To find out more, 865-1340.
- Professional Bull Riding will be at the West Plains Civic Center Arena tonight and tomorrow night (3/29-3/30) at 6. For more information, 522-9891.
- A dance is held each Friday night at 7 at the West Plains Senior Center. Admission is $4, and all ages are welcome.
- Acoustic Jam on the Square is held Friday nights at 7 at the West Plains Music Store on the square in West Plains. Take instruments and lawn chairs.
- The MSU softball team will face Drake today (3/29) at noon and 2 and tomorrow (3/30) at noon at Killian Sports Complex. For more information, missouristate.edu.
- The Missouri State Baseball Bears will take on Indiana State today (3/29) at 4, tomorrow (3/30) at 2 and Sunday (3/31) at 1 at Hammons Field. For ticket information, 836-7678.
- Code 3 Sertoma will host a Trivia Night tonight (3/29) at 7 at Springfield Firefighters Local 152 Union Hall, 2350 N. Clifton. The cost is $10 per person in advance and $15 at the door. To learn more, code3sertoma.org.
- A Family Dance Party starts tomorrow morning (3/30) at 10 at the Library Center. For details, 882-0714.
- The Library Center presents “Oz-stravaganza!” tomorrow afternoon (3/30) at 2 for kids in grades four through 12. Watch the classic movie and have fun with Oz-inspired crafts. For more information, 882-0714.
- The Brentwood Branch Library will host Teen Poetry Workshops with MO Poetry Slam Springfield tomorrow afternoon (3/30) at 3 for grades six through 12. Perfect your poetry and have a chance to perform onstage at 6:30 pm April 11 at the Park Central Branch Library. To learn more, 883-1974.
- The Springfield Conservation Nature Center’s Conservation Teen Club will travel to Shepherd of the Hill’s Hatchery tomorrow (3/30) for a tour and hike. To register, 888-4237.
- The Highline Run for Scouting will be held tomorrow (3/30) starting at 8 am. For details, 883-1636.
- The Greater Ozarks Audubon Society invites you to go with them to look for unusual migrating birds near Palmetto, east of Springfield, tomorrow morning (3/30). Meet at the Kum ‘N Go at Highway 125 and US 60 at 8 am. To find out more, 839-5627.
- Dickerson Park Zoo will host Enrichment EGGstravaganza tomorrow (3/30) from 10 to 2. Zookeepers will give egg-themed enrichment items to the animals. For more information, 833-1570.
- The 2ndAnnual Easter Eggs-Travaganza for the City of Battlefield will be held tomorrow morning (3/30) at 9 at the City Park, 5434 S. Tower Drive. Activities will include an egg hunt, face painting and a balloon artist. Take Easter baskets.
- Farmers’ Market of the Ozarks is open tomorrow (3/30) from 9 to 1 at 4139 S. Nature Center Way.
- The 8thAnnual Easter Sunrise Celebration will be held Sunday morning (3/31) at Hammons Field. Gates open at 6:15, and the interdenominational service starts at 6:45.