Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics Are Being Held In Southwest Missouri
Jordan Valley Community Health Center is offering free walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics in five cities in southwest Missouri.
You can get a vaccine through the health center Monday through Friday at these locations:
- Springfield-Express Care, 618 N. Benton, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Vaccines available are Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson
- Springfield-South, 2238 W. Kingsley, Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m. Vaccines available are Johnson & Johnson
- 1166 Banning Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Vaccines available are Johnson & Johnson and Moderna
- 860 Lynn, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Wednesday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vaccines available are Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna
- 33 Gage Dr., Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vaccines available are Johnson & Johnson and Moderna
- 550 E. Harrison, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. Vaccines available are Johnson & Johnson
Those 12 to 17-years-old will need a parent or guardian present and will need a signed vaccine consent form.