Taney County Public Health Announces Potential Public COVID-19 Exposures
The Taney County Health Department confirmed 11 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday and announced potential community exposures.
- Sunday, June 21, New Beginnings Fellowship in Hollister at 9:30 a.m., unmasked. The same day a person with COVID-19 went to MoMo Sushi & Grill in Branson at 3 p.m. without a mask.
- Wednesday, June 24, a positive individual visited Target in Branson at 2:30 and Starbucks at Target at 2:45 p.m. with a mask.
Friday, the health department announced that three people with COVID-19 visited these locations:
- Sunday, June 21, Branson Church of Christ (unmasked), 9:00 am-1:00 pm and 5:00 pm- 6:00 pm
- Monday, June 22, 8:00 am- 10:00 am Arrowhead Building Supply in Hollister (unmasked) and 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm Alexander Park in Branson (unmasked)
- Thursday, Country Mart in Hollister, June 25, noon- 1:00 pm
If you were at any of those locations during those times, you should monitor for symptoms.