Part Of Greene County Assessor's Office Closes To The Public Due To COVID-19
The personal property division of the Greene County Assessor’s Office is closed to walk-in traffic through July 6th due to COVID-19, according to a news release. The office is located in Room 37 of the Greene County Historic Courthouse.
Greene County spokesperson, Donna Barton, told KSMU the closure is due to COVID-19 within the division.
Anyone with personal property tax questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help the Assessor’s Office process email requests as efficiently as possible, you're asked to include the following information in the email:
- Full legal name
- Physical address
- Mailing address, if different
- Phone number
- Preferred email address
- Any previous names in the last five years
- How long you have been a resident of Greene County
- If less than five years, list your last five-year residence history (city and state)
- The date you became a Missouri resident
- Is this is the first vehicle titled in your name?
- Previous vehicles owned in the last five years.