Greene County Commission Allocates More Than $10 Million In CARES Act Relief Funds This Week
Several more organizations in Greene County will receive money through the CARES Act Relief Fund. The Greene County Commission has approved more than $10 million in funding for 59 additional applications.
Those who are receiving funding are:
- Lost and Found - $10,098 for technology upgrades, sanitary supplies and distancing needs.
- Diaper Bank - $5,000 for diapers.
- Kirby Wilcox American Legion - $4,446 for utility assistance, rent and after-school program.
- New Hope International Ministries - $10,000 for food and backpacks.
- Men’s Chorus - $3,463.99 for personnel and supplies.
- Habitat for Humanity- $20,000 for construction supplies.
- James River Basin Partnership - $10,000 for distance learning.
- Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks $60,000 for client assistance.
- Girl Scouts - $76,756.84 for staffing and technology.
- Connecting Grounds - $27,203.59 for supplies for a mobile outreach vehicle.
- Springfield Victory Mission - $26,700 for personnel and meals.
- United Way of the Ozarks - $235,319 for technology, supplies to agencies, PPE and staffing.
- Boys and Girls Club - $214,938 for personnel.
- The Gathering Tree - $137,500 for homeless quarantine.
- Good Samaritan Boys Ranch - $138,303 for staffing.
- Great Circle - $105,508 for payroll and supplies.
- Pregnancy Care Center - $109,279.72 for COVID related expenses, half or personnel.
- Abu Ben Adhem Shriners - $85,790 for COVID-related payroll.
- Pedalers Bicycle Museum - $3,325 for operations.
- Ronald McDonald House - $16,000 for meals.
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters - $44,403 for staffing and mentoring program.
- Fair Grove School District - $89,804.85 for technology, PPE, furniture, staff and transportation supplies.
- Walnut Grove School District - $61,181 for payroll and technology.
- Summit Prep - $16,050 for wellness program.
- Strafford School District - $152,574.73 for technology, PPE and supplies.
- Dayspring Christian School - $63,007 for salary, sanitation and PPE.
- Drury University - $87,067 for Zoom subscriptions, student licenses for SPSS Inc., technology for distance classrooms and COVID-19 testing.
- Infiniti Academy - $3,470.59 for technology and supplies.
- Logan-Rogersville School District - $35,492.22 for daycare and food service workers.
- Republic Schools - $310,108.39 for PPE, technology and supplies.
- Ash Grove School District - $120,350 for technology, supplies and custodian.
- St. Agnes Catholic School - $10,000 for PPE.
- Redeemer Lutheran Church - $8,015.92 for cleaning supplies and PPE.
- Greene County Extension - $957.00 for shields, masks and scanning thermometer.
Taxpayer supported entities
- Greene County/Office of Emergency Management - $1,797,301.54 for PPE for 14 entities.
- Southwest Missouri Council of Governments - $3,463.93 for work station dividers, hand sanitizer and face masks filters.
- City of Republic - $26,263.39 for operations and payroll.
- Fair Grove - $1,246.45 for payroll and disinfectant.
- Ebenezer Fire District - $25,258.37 for utilities and PPE.
- Springfield Public Library - $31,542.09 for PPE and cleaning.
- City of Battlefield - $2,376.51 for payroll and PPE supplies.
- Greene County Clerk - $189,332.91 for COVID supplies, cleaning, automatic mail opener.
- Willard Fire District - $880.06 for PPE.
- Battlefield Fire District - $6,327.50 for reusable face masks and water bottle refill stations.
- City of Springfield - $2,170,227.41 for payroll and COVID-related expenses.
- Cox Hospital - $1,990,734 for reimbursements/front line health expenditures.
- Mercy Hospital - $1,435,871 for reimbursements/front line health expenditures.
- Blend Creative, LLC - $5,000 or payroll, rent and utilities.
- Dining By Design Gourmet, Inc. - $10,000 for payroll.
- Julie’s Chewies - $5,000 for payroll and operational expenses.
- Osborn’s School of Tae Kwon Do - $5,000 for rent, utilities and insurance.
- Locke & Stache Media, LLC - $5,000 for rent and payroll.
- 4 by 4 Brewing - $5,000 for label machine.
- Center for Music Therapy - $5,000 for supplies.
- Dance With Me-Savoy Ballroom - $5,000 for operations.
- Itty Bitty City - $5,000 for payroll.
- Adore Home Store - $5,000 – for payroll, supplies and rent.
- The Hill SGF, LLC - $10,000 for payroll.
- Georgia Mac’s - $5,000 for rent.
For more information, visit greenecountymo.gov and click on CARES Act Relief Fund.