Ozarks Technical Community College’s Career Services will host an outdoor job fair on Wednesday, May 5, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the Student Plaza at the OTC Springfield Campus. OTC students, alumni and the general public are all encouraged to attend. Participants do not need to pre-register. Face coverings will be required.
Fifty employers are registered to participate in the job fair, including CoxHealth, The Arc of the Ozarks, CNH Industrial Reman and Central Bank of the Ozarks.
To make the most of the opportunity, OTC Career Services recommends that job-seekers:
• Bring several copies of their résumé to give to potential employers, plus a few extra.
• Be prepared with a list of references, written work or a portfolio.
• Dress the same as they would for a job interview.
• Turn off their cell phones when talking to potential employers.
• Be prepared to ask the recruiters questions.
• Follow up after the event with a note or email to the recruiter expressing their interest in the job.
For more tips on how to prepare for the job fair, visit the OTC Career Services website. For questions, email OTC Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.