Nearly $200,000 Awarded to Local Non-Profits by Ball Foundation
The Stanley & Elaine Ball Foundation on Thursday awarded 18 recipients with grants totaling just under $200,000.
The non-profit organization, managed by Central Trust Company, received a total of 46 applications during the grant cycle.
In a news release, the Ball Foundation said the funding is in addition to the $1.5 million it invested into various community impact organizations in 2015, its inaugural year.
Grants awarded Thursday ranged from $500 to $35,000. The 2016 recipients are as follows:
- Arc of the Ozarks - $7,500
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks - $10,000
- Boy Scouts of America - $10,000
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield - $500
- Branson R-IV Education Foundation - $10,000
- Bridges for Youth - $10,000
- Children’s Smile Center - $10,000
- Council of Churches - $10,000
- Equi-Librium Therapy Center - $21,370
- Good Samaritan Boys Ranch - $35,000
- Isabel’s House Crisis Nursery - $10,000
- The Kitchen, Inc. - $10,000
- Least of These - $10,000
- Ozarks Literacy Council - $10,000
- Ronald McDonald House - $10,000
- The Victim Center - $10,000
- Wish I May - $4,000
- Women in Need - $10,000